Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend with families

Weekend was another busy one. On Saturday afternoon we went to KLIA to welcome my mother and sis in law coming back from Umrah. We arrived on time with the flight arrival from Saudi Airline. But the wait was long. We brought the kids to the observation hall and they were excited to see the planes and train. They were making so much noise and Emir was screaming at the top of his lungs. He developed that screaming habit recently. I let them wild for a while to express their enthusiasm. And the space in the hall was also huge for them to run around and there were not so many people so I dont get too worried about losing them.

Then we went back to the arrival hall. Well, it was really taking a long time for them to get out. I figured because there were a few flights arriving around the same time and baggage collection maybe was the reason for the delay. My sis family was also there waiting.

Finally they came out with big baggage. My niece was excited to see her Wan who she missed. Hug and kisses. Manja Wan habis. My Sis Intan went for her children. She left her two young kids for two weeks, I could almost understand how she must be feeling. And the kids must be missing their mom a lot. Kesian betul dengan Nabila and Hakeem! But young kids are very tough.

I took my mom and niece home. Upon reaching home I cooked dinner. Goreng goreng only. That night Fatini and Emir all got their presents from Wan. Nothing for me! Sob, sob. When our mother got grandchildren, say goodbye for any presents for us.

Sunday afternoon, we went back to Melaka to send my mother to our hometown. Since it was a day trip for my family, we decided I was to drive going to and my hubby would drive going back to lessen the exhaustion of traveling. My father was well and actually looked better than he had before. I am thinking maybe we should get a physiotherapy treatment for him as hes been immobile for quite some time. I brought bubur pulut hitam from home which I cooked the night before and shared the bowl with him. He knows my mother was back and I could see that he cried.

For dinner we ordered pizza (3 large ones) and spaghetti for the little ones. My sis Liza, Rais and Angahs family all joined us. Haziq my nephew 15 year old is so tall already. We sat at the table talking until 11pm and sadly by then it was time to leave for home since Ive got to get to work today.

<<23082008291.jpg>> <<23082008293.jpg>> <<23082008295.jpg>> <<23082008298.jpg>> <<23082008305.jpg>> <<23082008321.jpg>>