Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend Story

Its supposed to be a week off school for my kids. Having no choice since I couldnt take days off, and I dont want my kids to stay home with the maid alone, I enrolled them for a holiday program at the school at additional cost. At least there, Ill feel less worried because there are professional people who are responsible for them, answerable to me and my kids dont spent days in front of the tele doing nothing all day. I hope they will be fine with their friends there.

Yesterday we went to 1-Utama. Fatini now has turned into a shopper like me, except that she got no money. She wanted night shirt, dress, shoes, toys and books, or whatever she saw and fancied. I have been trying to teach her the word expensive but she kept denying that its expensive. She hasnt grasp the meaning yet. So after some protests from me and whimpering from her, apart from getting a few shirts we already intended for her, Fatini got daddy to buy an expensive doll for her. She was so happy. She called the doll Audra last night and this morning asked Wheres my Dollie? She brought the doll to sleep with her last night and to the school this morning. Emir was sleeping throughout the trip yesterday, safely pushed in the push chair. So we were saved from the antics we normally got from him during such trip. But when he finally woke up, he wanted me to carry him. I always have to carry him, thats why I always wear my flat heels whenever I go out with them. Well, luckily it was time to go home. But still, since we forgot where we parked our car, we had quite a walk in the huge parking area, me carrying Emir who refused to walk or be put in the push chair. By the time we arrived at the car I was sweating already. Good exercise!

I know it sounds like pampering too much but the kids have so many toys now. Their toys room is so full with toys I think we need to get rid of some of them. Maybe I should do garage sales or give them away to the village kids when I go back to the kampong. Look at these.