Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Appreciation for my children

I am so jealous! Yes, that green-coloured envy. Which knows no bound! And recognizes no logic! Angelina Jolie has got twins, Jennifer Lopez has got twins, Julia Robert has got twins. How come all these women got themselves twins? Pregnant once and got two babies. I know they are rich, I know they are young. But so do me! (just kidding).

I couldn’t help but browsing through the websites for Angie’s babies photos released by the website this morning. Beautiful babies.

But no babies in the world can equate my babies Fatini and Emir. My two beautiful babies whom I got via two separate wonderful pregnancies. Who are growing up beautifully, healthy and smart. Mommy loves you so much darlings.

Nostalgic photos of Emir when he was born and Fatini a toddler.