Thursday, August 28, 2008

Beauty talk

<<beauty.jpg>>

Clarins Beauty Institute called me again yesterday. I have been avoiding the calls from them for a couple of months actually. But the last call I couldnt make out whose number and just answered. Well they called me to make another appointment for facial. They told me I have 4 four facials left to do in the package. Well, I bought the package last year. I thought since I did not take care of my face, why dont I pay somebody to do it for me? It sounded logical to me at the time. However, I didnt do my part very well. The last time I visited them to do the facial was on the eve of a dinner function in early May. Now is end of August already.

I have not been good with my beauty regime. I have been lazy. Sometimes I dont even wash properly my face at night. Just with water during ambik air sembahyang. Thats it. Not because I dont want to take care but sometimes I was too tired and sleepy.

Anyway I told Clarins I will call next week to make an appointment. Well, really I dont feel like lying down on the bed for one and half hour for them to do the facial. My time is so limited. I have better things to do. My plan is once I finish off this package I will discontinue.

I should be more religious in taking care of myself and whatever beauty ( actually ehmm.. lack of) which sometimes I take for granted that what I have now will last forever. What a delusion! If I scrutinize carefully actually I can see the difference in my skin texture than compared to 10 years ago at the prime of my youth. How I wish I could turn back the time. Maybe theres a short cut to preserve all this, or is there any at all?

There are so many methods used by people that I have heard like dermabrasion, botox, vit C injection, live cell/placenta injection, laser treatment etc which I dont think I would ever try. Takut So I make a new plan. Take Vitamin everyday. Apart from fighting infections, the vitamin will feed my cells with the required nutrient that I miss in my daily food intake. Use sun block. This will protect my face and hopefully delay the aging. Makan jamu. My masseuse has just ordered me a bottle of jamu cost RM50 which she claimed help her tighten up her tummy. Looking at her slim tummy for evidence, I will take her words and will try. Do massage every month to de-stress. Take things easy and worry less. Be happy. Thats it! I will try these and will see what happens. No harm in trying.