Monday, August 4, 2008

Sunday Delight















I always love it when families come visit us. It makes me happy to be remembered and I feel like an honour every time even though sometimes it's just a pop in.

So on Sunday, my mum came with my sister Liza, hubby, and little cuties Maisara and Uzma. Faizah also came. Most importantly (he, he...) they came with home cooked dishes specially cooked by Mum. Wow, to have mum-cooked dishes without balik kampung. This was great! They came all the way from Melaka. This family get together was done to celebrate because my mum will go to Mekah to perform Umrah next week. She's going with my sis Intan (menantu mithali), Faizah's mummy. She was not able to make it yesterday (rugi ...) due to a prior set engagement.

My children were so excited with grandma Wan and cousins coming. Emir and Fatini did a show (singing and dancing) for us all. Emir enjoyed the attention so much, he persisted to repeat the show 4 or 5 times until everybody became bored (but mommy can watch you over and over again Emir, you were such a delight!).

The children were having fantastic time in the toyroom playing all afternoon. Finally they bid farewell as dusk approaching.