Monday, September 15, 2008

Matters of the Heart

<<3434.png>>

Last night as I scanned the channel, I stopped to watch Oprah because she was interviewing the Seal and Heidi Klum couple. One thing that intrigued me was that Seal told the audience that he believes the secret to a happy family is Wife First, Family Second. Happy wife makes Happy Life and Happy family. It just dawned on me how true that statement is! I mean this is the secret isnt it? Few men get this and only those whos wise enough know the bliss. I am not being impartial here because I am a woman/wife. But logically, no wonder that so much has been stressed on good treatment towards wife by the Koran.

We women, we have something that is so big yet so weak. So what is it? Its none other that the heart, spelled H.E.A.R.T. It can expand to no limit with love and willing to sacrifice when needed be.  You win a womans heart you will get everything you wish for.

We are the blessed ones whose hearts belong to our husbands.