Monday, September 8, 2008

Fatini and I

<<07092008387.jpg>> <<05092008379.jpg>> <<05092008377.jpg>> <<01092008371.jpg>> <<26072008086.jpg>> <<26072008096.jpg>>

Fatini is my only daughter. My bright sensitive little girl. Always wants mommy with her. Shes very close to me and my heart. She understands that I have to go to work in the morning and will pick her and brother in the evening. Sometimes likes to whine and cry, other times very considerate and pleasant. Shes only four years old but told me over and over Mommy Im seven years old because before that I was six and before I was five and before I was four, before three and before I was a baby.

She also seems to be always doing some work at home. Mommy! I have to do my work and "Mommy I'm busy". She will find books or writing board and will always be either writing, colouring, doing puzzles, reading, crosswords or drawing. Sometimes till to bed time, so I had to ask us to continue at school the next day. Since she was always doing some "work" I made it a point to make sure that theres always some materials at home that she can use to ensure she doesnt get bored. After doing some work she would then play with her brother and watched a little cartoon on TV.

At other times, you would see her with her arms always full. A Dora pink pillow, a Dollie and something else that she fancies like a small baby toy. But always the Dora pillow and the Dollie. Always. To bed and wherever she goes including school. When going to the malls we asked her to leave them in the car or at home. Because she could cry so badly if these items were left somewhere or forgotten. I rather went back to find them than to face her endless crying.

Yesterday she came down and told me, Mommy, I cleaned up your house at upstairs already She's will feel so proud when I praised her. Shes really growing up fast. And I already missed her as a baby and as a toddler.