Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What would I do without you

<<P1000401.JPG>> <<P1000604.JPG>> <<16092008474.jpg>> <<19092008491.jpg>>

Fatini is emotionally very close to me. I can see it in her actions, her tantrums, her wants and needs. And most of all her demands on me, my presence and my affirmations on her feelings. Sometimes I look at this little girl of mine, she’s so cute with beautiful eyes she got from her daddy, pinkish cheeks and soft features and yet she’s so sensitive and the feelings she expressed mirrors a thinking that is matured beyond her tender years. Often I was surprised by her remarks, talks and actions. Frequently she drove me up the wall with her emotional demand but repeatedly and consistently she melts my heart as swiftly.

She is a kid nevertheless experiencing childhood. Wanting a mom’s presence, hovering between independence and fear of abandonment.  Contemplating between childish needs and taught logic. Hoping for a mother’s patience, tolerance and understanding. And I am still learning to be a mother.