Thursday, September 4, 2008

Human Beings

<<dev123.jpg>>

Do you have enemies that you wish something bad would happen to him/her! Something that you dont want to happen to yourself but wish it will happen to others? I hope you dont, because what goes around will come around. I dont dare to wish anything bad to happen even to the very person who I thought had crashed my life and my dignity. Because what you think is not necessarily what is truth. The mind is complex and ever full with its tricks and treats. As long as I am aware of that I know I am okay.

You know some people are just so narrow minded. They know they are lacking in something and their low self esteem make them so wish something bad will happen to you. These people wish you will feel worse than them. These people have no good intention on you. They may use you to the fullest when you let them but you get in their way, the devils come out.

And theres people who think very highly of themselves. And who put themselves first before others. Who expect from others but never give. Who make thousands of good excuses for themselves to rationalize their actions and ease their guilt?

I am not stupid. I know when I am being used for others advantage. I know what is fair or not. I pretend I dont notice.

So life is like that. Your best friend is yourself. Take care of yourself so that you can take care of your loved ones. Take care of yourself because nobody else will do it for you.