Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How I wasted my energy this morning

I am so pissed off this morning on the way to work. When people say women drivers are bad, as a woman I always feel defensive on behalf of my gender. But some women drivers are really-really stupid to put it plainly. This is the kind who wont look left or right, just to the front, emotionless, who will change lanes at the instant she decided so no matter what. Who will drive at her own pace no matter how many cars have to crawl behind her car. (Well logically it applied to some men drivers as well.)

Anyway this morning, just exit the Damansara Toll Plaza,  in the wide toll exit road, this particular woman driver decided she must go to the most right lane there and then, at that particular instance!. All the cars are crawling since the road is tuning into a three lane from the wide exit of the plaza toll, off course there is no space for anybody to squeeze in as all the cars are queuing up. She just moved very close and knocked my car and went straight in front me. I could feel the soft bump because her car grazed my car. She didnt stop. I moved next to her, she didnt look to me. She just made a dumb ass face looking straight ahead in front like a robot. I notice she had a bad scratch on the side of her car. Padan muka!. After moving some distance I found that she was on the same route as me. What the hell she squeezed to be in front of me changing the lane like she would miss a junction if she didnt.  I drove in front of her and all of a sudden she moved very-very slowly as to lose me. Obviously she knew what she had done and was scared to have a talk or to pay. Hers a Toyota. Mine a BMW. Maybe that scared her off to pay. I couldnt be too aggressive in stopping her because I got my kids at the back. I just need to teach her a lesson.

I took her car photos, plate numbers, of course. Thinking about making a police report later so that I can claim on the small damage no matter how cheap so that she gets a message. I thought this scheme out of very deep irritation. I know making a police report takes hours and is a waste of times. I have other things to do today like I have an appointment with my doctor which will take hours also. Arghhhh I feel so irritated ..(screaming in my mind).