Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My niece


I have a few nieces and nephews , the closest to me was the eldest Faizah. Maybe we were very similar in lots of ways, maybe i feel somewhat responsible towards her as she has gone through many difficulties unlike her other posh friends who had lived in more leisure life. Even I did not go through what she had gone through.

She is sweet, soemtimes takes things too seriously, sometimes too lightly. She's hardworking and has turned out to be a very responsible individual which made me proud when observing her. She's very close to my mum her grandmother.

She's now 18 at the age of having a wonderful time of her life. Her family is also back in Malaysia.
Throughout her upbring, as her parents had stayed overseas and she went to school in the kampung, I had spoilt her rotten and equally had scolded her uncounted time and gave her lectures after lectures when i thought she misbehaved or out of line.
All my friends, old and new, know her by name, as i had included her in my conversations from time to time. She is taking her important exam soon and I really wish to see her successful in her life.
Posted by Picasa