Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Goodbye old school



Yesterday, I went to Fatini's kindy which is currently closed for holiday to give a withdrawal notice. I made a decision to move Fatini out of this school which she attended from last year because it was too hard for her to commute too far everyday. She will now join the Kindy where Emir is attending now. It will be the same place as the day care centre.
So all the children movement is completed now, I hope.
Fatini and Emir like the new place where they are attending for almost a month now. When I asked them, do you like Aunty Shirley's place, Emir said " yesh!" (that is his Yes!). So was Fatini. They have lots of friends their age and enough activities to keep them occupied during the day. They are now learning languages English, Mandarin and Malay. Emir has stopped his biting and scratching others. He did it the first week and then stopped completely. He didn't even bite me anymore. Mummy miss your love bites Emir!
Posted by Picasa