Monday, July 28, 2008

Want to avoid those wrinkles?

Food that can make you look young (awet muda) but also will give you the glow (seri muka). Come on, lets start eat these everyday!

1. water - I guess everybody knows this already except never practise it
2. milk - I have this everyday in my coffee, does that count?
3. yogurt - good for digestion
4. Vitamin C – fight infection
5. Green tea - antioxidant guys…awet muda
6. essential fatty acids - You need fat to plump up the cells and thus reduce wrinkles
7. garlic - be happy if it’s already in your cooking, not only it kills bacteria but it is also an antioxidant
8. Chocolate!!! – my, my… how wonderful!. So now you have a valid excuse why you must indulge in that chocolate cake yah!
9. Green vege- common sense, think why you force your kids to eat them, same applies to you
10. Soy – that’s why we eat/drink so much soy when we are pregnant