Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Japanese delights

My friends (Nita, Yati and Kin) and myself went for Japanese food at the KLCC during lunch break today. We seldom eat out but when we do, we normally will head to Japanese. Japanese food is one of my favorite cuisines. I also shared this affection for Japanese food with my husband. Even Fatini and Emir likes the green Soba and Cawanmushi. The food is simple and even though can look unexciting but never tastes boring.

Japanese food is also quite expensive. When I went out with friends to Nippon Tei at KLCC we will order whatever anybody wish and after splitting the bill amongst us will end up with RM40-60 per person. I normally spend only RM 5-10 for lunch on other type of food.

On weekends when we feel like celebrating, my family likes to go to Sakae Sushi in Subang Parade where the food has quite a variety and delicious. Sometimes we go to the Tepanyaki at One Utama where it is cheaper and yet still yummy.

For indulgence, the Benkay Japanese at Nikko Hotel is so tasty, bigger serving but way too expensive. I will choose this restaurant when somebody wishes to take me for business lunch (normally unit trust consultant).