Monday, December 1, 2008

Emir...what's happened to you..??

Emir went to the barber with his daddy to get a hair cut yesterday evening and I I thought a hair cut is just a hair cut. Never I expected he was to have his head close shaven. When he arrived home, all smiling and happy as he usually is, oblivious of what has been done to him and me upon seeing him felt like I was going to faint. His head was close shaven and he looked like how I can explain as the little boy who followed the beggar mother everywhere asking people for money, or the boy whose head was shaved because of some skin head disease or the poor Afghanistan boy whose country was so war stricken there is no barber around. When I look at him all thats obvious is his long eye lashes !!! Theres no other hair on his head. I couldn't bring myself to take a photo of him.

He has thick hair and I am always so proud of his hair and I always ruffled and kissed and smelled his hair, Even now, I could still remember the smell of his hair, my favourite smell. Now I have to wait a few more months before I could smell his hair again and hopefully his baby smell is still there in a few months time. I felt so frustrated and this is just over Emirs hair but hes my baby. I felt so sorry for him. He is going to have his 3 YO birthday party on Friday and Weekend is Hariraya Haji. And just imagine him in his school uniform with bald head like that! He will be the laughing stock at school today. My poor Emir.

<<30102008027.jpg>> <<25102008007.jpg>> <<18102008758.jpg>> <<18102008766.jpg>>