Friday, December 5, 2008

Today is 5th December and Emir big day!

Today is a happy day for Emir. He is a birthday boy turning three. All this week, he had been telling everybody about his coming birthday both to friends at school and at everybody at home. He was crying in the car all the way to school this morning when he saw the big, spiderman birthday cake I brought into the car because he wanted to hold the birthday cake in his lap. But when we arrive school all he did was smiling happy sitting in front of the cake and staring at it. So he became the center of attention at school today when we celebrated his birthday this morning.

After the birthday cake, Emir gave away the goody bags to his friends. He had to call his three best friends first. Pleasantly surprised to me, he called Fatini out as his 3rd best friend.

Today is my happy day as well. My boy is turning 3 today. My heart swelled with love and pride for him. Looking back hes been such a pleasure to have and to raise. When I was pregnant with him, everybody thought I would have twins because of the size of my belly. I couldnt see my feet standing up even when I was only 5 months pregnant. The doctor asked me to undergo the sugar fasting test to rule out that I maybe diabetic because diabetic women have big babies. It turned out negative though to my relieve.  When I knew he was going to be a boy, I was so happy. I delivered him by caesarian because he was in breech position until the very end of the term. When he was born, he was born as perfect as I could wish for. I hope that he grows up to be a good individual who loves and respects his parents and I hope that he will be successful and happy in his life in this world and hereafter. Amin. Happy Birthday my darling Emir. Mommy, Papa and Fatini wished you the best in life and we love you so much!

<<04122008147.jpg>> <<04122008148.jpg>> <<04122008151.jpg>> <<04122008152.jpg>> <<04122008154.jpg>> <<05122008182.jpg>> <<05122008185.jpg>> <<05122008193.jpg>> <<05122008195.jpg>>