Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am back and tanned

Today, my husband gave me a new internet connection (P1WiMAX)and it was great. But i need to be near the window but what the heck so are with the other service providers. Hopefully the coverage is going to be enhanced in this area soon. So far so good.

Well I have been out of the web world for the past 6 days or so. I just got back last Saturday night. and I have been busy unpacking and cleaning house. I also felt the exhaustion at last.

The holiday had been great. After 3 nights in Andaman we spent another 4 nights in Holiday Villa which was on another beach. Andaman was more private while Holiday Villa was more lively with more people. Between both I think I prefered Holiday Villa, not because it was cheaper, the beach I thought was more beautiful and it was easy to get around from the hotel. Andaman was quite remote but the surrounding exudes romanticism but with 2 small kids you really have to exert your creativity ...hahaha.

We brought the kids to the crocodile farm where Emir was so thrilled but Fatini was scared. We visited the Underwater World twice, on demand off course. We also went island hopping.

I bought a prepaid card for internet from the hotel however it was wasted. My kids monopolized my computer playing Barney and whatever cartoons. By the time they slept I was dead sleepy as well.
I must mentioned I indulged myself to a 3 hour spa at the hotel. It was offcourse so good and well it was heaven to be pampered for once. Like other mothers i guess, I felt guilty about leaving the kids with the daddy alone to have this escapade but they turned out to be fine after all.
Now I am back to the routine but not quite yet because I am still not back to work. After spending more that a week closed to my kids 24 hour a day, I could feel they are getting closer to me. Now Emir wants to sleep with my hand around him! I also got to watch and learn about them more. They are wonderful and it makes me feel so grateful and blessed to have them.