Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A good job I have these days

I wonder if anybody is going to get pissed with me if I say being a housewife these days is so nice, and relaxing .... wait, wait, wait (copy from Emir) before anybody starts to reprimand me, let me explain myself.... this is only applicable to me. Since Monday I have been a housewife. I do what i always do like taking care of the kids and their affairs and did cooking and some cleaning but best of all is that I have 24 hour a day to do it!!!! and this afternoon I actually got the time to sit down and looking around my home and really, really see my home, nice, pleasant and tranquil. I guess most of the time I just walked and passed through the house quickly alway with my mind occupied with some purposes , like cooking, cleaning, feed my children and always like in the middle of chasing something i.e. time.
On Monday morning, I brought my children to the playground while I had breakfast, then had my car washed at the gas-station, then went to Giant shopping and then stopped at the nearby supermarket. All done in one morning! Offcourse I compared when I was at the office what achievement do I get in one morning, which really depends....like I maybe stuck in a 3 hour meeting or discussion.
Tomorrow I just got one daunting task to do which I look forward apprehensively... will tell you about it later.