Thursday, November 27, 2008

the road to IT

I have been wanting to buy a new notebook or desk top to put in the little library at home. I have been waiting and lately was determined to get one soon. After visiting a few shops and read and compared brochures, I am more keen to buy the Toshiba Satellite model. This model has all the basic requirement that I need like bluetooth, wireless configuration, the RAM, DVD RW and the various card readers. And most of all its affordable at around RM3000 plus. Sony has amazing notebooks and the graphic is fantastic but the price is beyond my budget. At least for cheaper price if the notebook fails me, I wont feel so regretful buying it. I have looked at other brands too like Fujitsu and Asus where the price range is quite competitive but Toshiba seems to be the one with most value for money. The brand is quite well known too and that makes spare parts more easily available, I hope. I will give myself another day to think about it.