Tuesday, November 18, 2008

CONCERT

I couldnt wait to write about this actually. Last Sunday we attended Fatini and Emirs school concert with the theme Save the Earth. The concert was held at the MTC mini auditorium. We started from home early and arrived at the MTC just after 8 am and left the children there to get ready with the teachers while my husband and I went to have our breakfast at the canteen nearby.

The concert started at 9 am. The performance by the kids was excellent. I could not express my pride for Fatini and Emir who showed tremendous confidence and poise in front of I think maybe more than 100 adults. The auditorium had a large adult size stage. Fatini did excellently and I am particularly proud when she took the stage solo to read Mandarin pages on the microphone so clear and confidence (no stage fright) to the audience. Emir not reaching 3 years old yet but also performed with no sign of apprehension and did not cry even when he saw us in the audience. Its like looking at us from afar and hi mommy and continued through their performance. Each of my kids was involved with 6 to 7 performances. I had a tremendous 3 hours show by these children with their peers. I have taken video clips and pictures using my camcorder and have not been able to process the pictures yet. I will for sure post them to this site once I am done with them. Above some pictures I took at the end of the day with my handphone as ran out of battery on the camcorder.

<<16112008-01.jpg>> <<16112008085.jpg>> <<16112008088.jpg>> <<16112008091.jpg>> <<16112008093.jpg>> <<16112008095.jpg>> <<16112008098.jpg>>