Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kids' wonders

Mommy I want to go to Faiths birthday party at her house! Faiths house is in PJ  Fatini is an expert in telling me where her friends live and whose house to go during weekend. As if she knew what PJ is!  Fatini and Emir have been overwhelmed with birthday parties invitation lately. There seem to be many end of the year children. Only a couple of weeks ago we had gone to one in the Kidz at Bangsar for her friend too. I have also been busy buying presents after presents and  busy studying maps and addresses of Selangor and KL.

Well, this is the time lah. When the kids are small, they have birthday parties and their friends have birthday parties. I guess when they are grown up, this thing will come to a stop. This made me think about Emirs coming birthday in two weeks time. Its just going to be at the school. I have ordered a 2 kg Spidermans cake but I have not prepared party packs yet and I think hes too small to have a dedicated party for him somewhere else. Well, maybe next year for him to have a real party. For Fatini, I cant escape. She already told me that she wants two birthday parties, one at the school and one at the shopping complex (meaning professionally organized birthday party lah). Haha all must follow her friends.