Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Photoshoot

The other day Fatini told me, just when she woke up,Mommy I think when I sleep. Do you also think when you sleep? O oh my girl has started to be aware of her dream.No, mommy dont think when I sleep, Mommy dream. I told her.

So from that time on when she woke up sometimes she told me that she dreamt. Yesterday she told me, Mommy I like croissant so much. At night I dreamt about eating croissant! Now, she must be thinking about food so much.

Yesterday after picking the children up, the road was unusually jammed with traffic. If we take too long on the road, the kids would start telling me they want to shee shee. Which really irritate me because I have to find a place to stop and it was not easy considering the traffic was not moving. Anyway, somewhere in Tropicana I stopped at one gas station. The toilets were outside and guess what the ladies toilet was locked. Why do they lock the toilet? Bloody h*ll. My children couldnt wait. The male toilet got a few men inside. So I went to the back, and let my children release themselves there. No choice! Anyway Emir got his pants wet. So I went into the gents toilet and clean the kids, and made one man wait outside patiently. I didnt care anymore. Leceh betul.

I already planned to take the kids to the photo shop because I need some photos of Fatini for her primary school application. I had told the children so they were looking forward to it. So even though we were late we stopped at one shopping mall. I parked the car and walked in with the kids. Only one photo shop was there and the printing machine or whatever was down as they told me. Feeling disappointed for wasting my time I told Fatini maybe we could take the pictures tomorrow. She was unhappy about it and I didnt have the heart to let her down. So back into the car, and we went to another part of the town.

Okay, so we found the shop at last and walked in. Emir took a seat first and started posing. The funny thing was he looked into the camera but as soon as the photographer counted to three he will look downward or side ways or up or shut his eyes. So every time the picture was snapped his eyes was either close or looking somewhere. After about ten shoots, and still no good pictures, the photographer gave up and asked Fatini to take a pose instead. Fatini being good finished after two snaps. Then Emir took the seat again, this time he completed after two snaps. Thank God!