Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ghost

These nights it was so cold at night with the aircond on. It was so difficult to get up in the morning. However last night for whatever reason that beyond me, I woke up and couldnt sleep. When this happened I will normally get out of bed and went to watch TV. Sometimes I even enjoyed the solitary moments in the middle of the night. However last night failing to return to sleep I decided to go downstairs to grab a drink. The house was quite dark with a couple of night lights here and there. However I noticed shadows seems to be everywhere. As I stepped down the stairs, I began to imagine long tussled hair ghost with white long dress lurking somewhere and everywhere and I began to feel scared. My imagination started to get wild (I hate it when this happened) so I avoided looking anywhere and especially at the windows when I was in the kitchen, too afraid I may see something horrid. The more I tried not to think of it the more images came to my ever so creative mind. Quickly I open the refrigerator and took out a drink and began to walk to the stairs again. I really wanted to dash upstairs like a scared chicken as I imagine the ghost following me closely behind but I refrained myself. Cool, cool.theres nothing there I read some verses quickly. Once upstairs quickly I opened the bedroom door and looked at my hubby and children. See, they are here, nothing to be scared of!!! I told myself. I felt so relieved back to my sanctuary.

Hahaha. How come I still think of this at this age? Being scared in my own home! Well, all this occur because some months ago the neighbour told us that their maid saw a ghost outside the window around midnight. Well, it could just be anybody but I was feeling scared all the same. The conversation still played on my mind sometimes. I hate it when I remember these ghosts stories. It really scared me. I never watch any local ghost or horror story. I dont like them and watching these movies are just pure tortures. I dont mind watching the western Vampires movie though, somehow somewhere in my mind Draculas and Vampires are not that real. Local ghost is something else. Are these ghost for real? Nobody knows for sure. I hope they are not!

Well this morning I woke up not thinking at all about the ghost. It just seem so unreal at daylight. Fatini as usual woke up early as well since she slept early last night. I made her toast and marmite that she liked so much. She even had some time to read rhymes from the book while waiting for me to get ready. Emir was something else. He continued sleeping even as I transferred him to the car. I hope they will have good day at school today.