Monday, May 4, 2009

My Labour day























Last Saturday afternoon we went to the BSC. First we went to the DOME to have some lunch. Emir is still too naughty to be invited to restaurants. He won’t sit down or he will stand on the chair and ate food with his fingers. I mean finger foods are okay but these were not it. He would drip everything onto the floor, chair and table. And even he wanted to eat while sitting on my lap. Nowadays I don’t allow him to sit on my lap while at a restaurant.
So last Saturday he wanted a cake, so I ordered him a chocolate cake with ice cream. What a mistake I have made! He messed his whole face with chocolate. Not to mention his two hands, his shirt and mine.
On the other hand Fatini has a superb table manner as always. However she was already full from the brunch I fed her. It was me who was hungry for lunch actually and also Emir who hadn’t ate anything but only having milk in the morning.
I left the restaurant as soon as I finished my chicken and mushroom pie. We headed to the restroom to clean up Emir.

Then I decided to check out the kids floor on the 4th floor. After much confusion (because of the renovation works going on) we arrived at the place. There was a roller skate rink, a jungle gym, coffee shop and other kids’ specialty shops.
The kids spent 15 minutes playing in the Jungle gym of which I had paid RM56 for them. Certainly was not worth the money. I was expecting them to spend longer time. Emir wanted to play the roller skate and demanded to go into the rink. I asked him, do you know how to play? He said confidently, yes mommy, I know how to skate, I want to go in and play. I asked him, why don't you pretend roller skating and just slide on the floor outside the rink. It was so funny seeing him trying to assure me he knew how to roller skate.

The children was tired and slept as soon as they settled in the car heading for home.