Monday, May 11, 2009

Celebrations




May is a special month for me especially the first week of May. It’s my birthday’s today. (Happy Birthday to me!!! ). Thank you Faizah for wishing me the birthday, I love you. It’s also mother’s day last weekend. Happy mother’s day everybody. It’s my anniversary too. It’s my mom’s birthday month. It’s my sister (dak angah) birthday month too.
My sister Angah and me are within the same astrological sign but our characters are world apart. Maybe looking from outside. Many years ago she told me, that I looked tough on the outside but soft inside while she looks soft on the outside but very tough inside. That were her exact words I remember till now. Of all people she would know me better. While we were growing up we fought most of the time. I am extrovert while she is so introvert in characters. However in all years we grown up and throughout adulthood, there’s nothing more I wish for her but the best for her.
My mom is the strength that bonds the whole family together. I am happy to see her happy and hope she has good health and happiness. She has produced very well formed individuals that we hope to see in our children.
My children gave me beautiful mother’s day cards they prepared at school. I love you Fatini & Emir, my two wonderful children. I am a mother because of you. Fatini knows today is my birthday as she repeatedly told me.
Daddy took us to a special dinner last Saturday night to celebrate our anniversary and we happily finished everything on the plate and for me and hubby we finished off with hot latte and lots of kisses afterwards, hehehe.