Thursday, April 2, 2009

Life could be easier

Due to the hectic schedule on Monday and Tuesday for me to send the children to the Iqra night class I thought it would be nice to arrange the Ustaz to come to our house to teach the children keeping the twice a week schedule. But when I asked the Ustaz how much would it cost so that we can pay accordingly, the answer is up to you, suka hati. Well, isnt it easy for you and me to just name the price? I thought why make it difficult for me? So I have to offer the price and gauge the reaction enough or not enough. For some people its enough, for others it may not. My husband said dont count too much just offer something that makes the ustaz happy to come. So I asked the ustaz what about RM400 a month, twice a week, 8-9 pm and he sort of hesitated in his reaction to me. And me was going, does he think its too little ahh? Second thoughts maybe too much?? Why does he make my life miserable? So I said quickly its only one hour, the children are still little. (I dont think I would pay more than that actually for twice a week sessions) Anyway he agreed. Okaylah!