Friday, April 10, 2009

Fatini

<<fatini1.jpg>>

Its April and Fatinis birthday is coming. She is going to be 5 years old. Time flies. Shes turning into a tall pretty girl. The tall part comes from the daddy while the pretty part., wellha ha just let me take the credit for it. She loves reading and can read story books very well now. She draws and colours impressively and I thought the way she draws and colors really shows the artistic side of her which I never have. She loves Emir very much and it showed a lot not only to me but obvious to her teachers as well. She likes pretty clothes, pretty shoes and loves Disney princesses. Shes tidy and hardworking and smart. Shes considerate towards me and I can already negotiate with her about things. What can I say about her. She gave me nothing but pleasure and happiness all these years. I pray for her health and success for her life and hereafter.

Fatini has been asking for months for a party for her school friends and also wanted to invite her cousins naming them one by one. She has been counting days. For the past years I would be busy preparing for the party, arrange for caterer, looking for items for the goodie bags and strained my brain for games and gifts for the kids. At the same time I tried to keep the cost low however its so difficult to gauge whos coming whos not since people dont RSVP and I couldnt really press for it because its conducted at home. Some years, lots of people will come and another year the turn up was low. This drove me crazy as food prepared could be insufficient or too much. All in all I found that I always spent quite a lot doing it all myself not counting my energy spent and emotional distress.

So this year, I have gotten a party organizer to do it. She will do everything including the cards, the cake, the games, the party packs and the venue preparation. I dont even have to do anything except call Fatinis friends and cousins to come. The cost will be charged per head and I thought that the overall cost is about acceptable for a small group. Hopefully Fatinis friends and cousins will make it to the party and give my darling girl a time of her life.

However since the party is on weekend and her actually birthday is Tuesday, I will be sending a Disney Princesses cake to her school to celebrate with her school friends and teachers. Daddy will be buying a pretty dress for her this weekend for the party. Fatini will be so happy.