Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This morning

I woke up late this morning. My handphone which was my alarm went dead and I didnt realize it. I was trying to load the pictures from my handphone to my computer last night and I noticed something was not quite right because it took so long. So I l left it doing its thing and went to bed. And my handphone was drained of batteries sometime during the download process. Thats how I came to waking up late.

 I normally like to wake up as early as about 5 am. This allows me to do lots of things without interruption. Like cleaning, ironing, washing etc. Things that I want to do but didnt manage to do at night because of tiredness and because I need to spend some minutes with the kids. Anyway, in the morning I feel totally recharged. I have already had my night sleep so after the initial groggy moments, I am already refreshed and ready to start the day. Unfortunately this morning I woke up later than usual. And that means rushing like crazy to try to get out of the door. I also asked my husband to help me with the kids and the bags.

Fatini woke up and wanted to change to the school uniform and wanted me to tie her hair as well. I am late already but I could do that quickly since I am already an expert at tieing her hair and could do that in seconds without even using a hair brush!

Upon reaching the road it was already packed with traffic. Not to mention people jumped over the queue and all that. Wonder why they start the journey late and expect to fight the traffic to get through instead of following through. I mean if you want to be early , you start early. Wish people are more patient. I have to be careful though because of the kids in the car. No matter what I found that the traffic police is much help during these times. Without them the road will be a disaster area full with confusion.

Upon reaching school, the teacher came out to take the kids and remarked that I was late today and was wondering what happened to me. Normally I was first to arrive.

Since I was late I decided to follow those roads which I know the traffics are controlled by the police, and I got to the office without suffering too much delay.