Monday, February 2, 2009

Just wanna write something

Last Friday night we came back to KL. In the morning after it was a rush because I planned to send the kids to the S&D class like always. I brought both kids but sent in Fatini first as her class started earlier and then I went to Bangsar Village with Emir for breakfast. I bought coffee and some pastries for eat in but Emir didn't want to stay there without his sister so I doggie bag everything and went back to the centre. So while I waited there, Emir went to the book room by himself and spent almost one hour there. He's really grown up now and becoming more independent. Last time he won't go anywhere without me even though it's 3 meters away. Now it's like bye , bye, mommy, see you later....
As I have told before I would spend the whole morning there on Saturday. However I found that waiting there was not a complete waste of time. I get to know more and more moms from week to week as we said hello and hi to each other. There's always useful information exchange about kids, schooling and life between us. I began to enjoy and look forward to these chats. These are moms outside my normal circle, my normal circle being my office mates and old friends known from school and previous work places. So I really found it interestings, some of them are housewives and some on the more flexible part time job. The fact they are not the same race as me make me more interested to learn about their life and them in mine.
In the afternoon we met up with my husband at Mid Valley for lunch and then off to Mothercare for kids' clothes shopping which my husband had yearned to do for days. He said the kids' clothing are so worn out and shabby already. For me as long as the kids can wear the clothes, I would still put on them. Jimat sikit. I mean they grow up so fast! I have been giving away their shirts almost every year! Sometimes I felt so sad parting with their small shirts like when they were babies and toddlers but if I keep the clothes we'll be burdened with storage space problem. Sayang, sayang....
Fatini being bigger and more vain now was so excited about her new clothes. She becoming more and more like mommy now, always choosy in what she wears. She didn't want to wear the older ones now that the new ones were there. Emir is not that interested in new clothes unless it's Ben 10!
It's Monday today and I have another day rest.