Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Somebody at the office trying to take over my job!

<<07112008048.jpg>> <<07112008051.jpg>> <<07112008053.jpg>>

Just kidding! They are just my kids. Yes, I am one who brings kids to the office when situations require me to do so from time to time, like when the school/nursery is half day. I used to bring Fatini as a baby in the carrier especially if I have an appointment for her with the doctor. I am lucky that my boss and office colleagues are sort of understanding or at least already accepted the fact that I am a mother of small children and sometimes I have child care problems. However, the kids being more grown up and more active, it could be difficult to control their volume. When that happens I would take an early departure for that day. Seen above was how they will mess with my work.