Monday, October 20, 2008

My Sunday

I had a good day yesterday during our open house. We had guests until 9 pm. I got to meet back my old friends and also all the existing friends from my side as well as my husbands side. We did not invite relatives actually only the special ones like my sis in law, which I took for granted to help herself while I entertained my other guests.

I was so busy I didnt remember to take photos to post here. In fact, my kids were also victims because they were not being tended to as it should be. I was so worried about running out of food, luckily it was just enough. The guests didnt come with empty tummies due to the numerous open houses on the weekend. Visiting was their main agenda.

Meeting old friends bring back nostalgia of younger carefree days. I was truly very happy and excited to meet them. Lee, Mei Mei, Chan, Lawrence and Majidan from my university days, Ani and Rozilah from my high school.  All came with their families and kids. Also was my friends from my single days, my colleagues, my neighbours, and also by bosss family. Similarly for my husbands side.

When the day ends, it was with satisfaction even though was totally exhausted.