Friday, October 24, 2008

More party this month

Today afternoon I went to ToyRus to find a present for my next door neighbours son whos having a birthday party tonight. Buying toys are not easy since there were so many to choose from. Normally I would spend a lot of time being uncertain to choose but today I didnt waste any time so after a couple of rounds I managed to pick one up I thought suitable for a 5 year old boy. I wrapped the gift myself at the office. Hope the boy will enjoy the gift.

My kids love birthday party. So I hope I will be able to turn up at the party which is going to be held by the pool side at the club. Emir is having a diarrhea since 2 days before and today the daycare person called me informing that hes still having diarrhea and actually vomited once. I am very concerned but I was told he was active and behaving normal, not sick. I will check on him when I pick him up later today. Yesterday the diarrhea was like gone so I thought he was allright already. When we went to the clinic last night to get some ointment for the lesions on his legs which he got from the insect bites 3 weeks ago and I thought was getting worse and infectious, we took nothing for diarrhea from the clinic. Today he had another bout of diarrhea which concerned me. I really hope it will go away. Poor Emir. My heart really worry for him.

 

Talking about birthday, Emirs is coming this December. Hes going to be 3. I know its so fast. I still remember when I delivered him and saw him for the first time. He was 3.93 kg at birth! So adorable and such a good baby. Anyway for his upcoming birthday I already planned that one simple celebration must be held at the daycare (just birthday cake and party packs for the kids) since thats where most of his friends celebrated their birthdays. Apart from that I am not sure whether I will plan another one for him. He already knew how to appreciate birthdays celebration and as other kids are so excited to blow the candles.

<<24102008001.jpg>>

My husband will be attending a dinner function which did not invite spouse tonight. Some companies dont involve spouse when holding functions. Kedekut sungguh. Companies like mine are more family oriented and always have function which involves wife or families. I guess that will encourage more attendance. So I will bring the kids alone tonight. The good thing is I dont have to cook because food has been taken care of.