Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A good morning

So last night, upon arriving home, and since my kids were still sleeping from the time in the car, I decided to miss their mengaji class (teruknye mommy) and clean up the leftovers from the party yesterday and cleaned all the bowls. So it was clearing and washing dishes last night. My husband cleared the tables outside and me inside. I like my kitchen to be clean and clear of clutters. Mess in the kitchen is one of my No! No!. Its depressing to return to a messy table or kitchen.

Did I tell you the maid ran away last week so I did all this myself which was nothing much anyway. The day helper I had on Sunday was helping a lot. I also had a part time maid coming on Monday morning. So theres not much more for me to do last night. My house is spotlessly clean.

I didnt want to cook. Luckily I had pasta from SF bought during the day, heated it and fed the children who were full anyway and didnt want to eat too much. After Fatini woke up she asked to go to mengaji class, and I had to tell her there was no mengaji class last night. She was so upset but quickly recovered.

Anyway, we had a good early retirement to bed. I straight away dozed off but the kids continued playing with each other and with the daddy in bed. This morning I woke before the alarm clock, refreshed and eager to start a new day. Hehe good mood today . La la la la la .