Sunday, June 21, 2009

Problem

I cannot access my google account from my office any longer. That explained why I was quiet the whole week. It’s really frustrating. To access from home is almost near to impossible. I am not one who can sit by the computer while my kids happily by themselves. They never leave me alone. Both of them will swarm around me soon after I switch the pc on. Then they will take over from me.

This week I went to one of the private schools in KL. I made an appointment to visit the school. I thought the location could be suitable however the roads approaching the school were quite busy. The school itself is quite small, jammed and packed with students. The layout is terrible and there’s no space for children to roam around free. It’s really different from what I imagine considering that it’s a paid school. After looking at the facilities and classrooms I lost interest.
I couldn’t imagine putting the kids there for 12 years even though the school prides itself for its students academic and co curriculum achievement.
There are other schools that I will visit soon. Now I began to worry again about the kids schooling.