Thursday, October 11, 2007

Approaching Hari Raya

As per previous Hari Raya, I couldn't stop myself from buying cookies and cakes which actually never get eaten. This year i am buying

kek lapis asam
carrot cake
decorated cupcakes
serunding
tempeyek
5 jars of variety of cookies

...and still looking for more. Actually i am planning to bring home some to my mum's and some to my in-laws. So it's not just for the house.
We are going back to my hometown tonight, hopefully my husband return from outstation (JB) on time tonight. He said we'll start the journey around midnight.

Last night i went to fetch my niece, and bring my kids along. Fatini was so excited thought i am driving back to melaka. After fetching my niece we went home and Fatini refused to enter the house cos she was not expecting to return home. I told her " tomorrow ok, we'll balik kampung tomorrow..." she replied in her stubborn tune, " no mummy I want to go to Tok Wan's tonight". Hmmm, don't like to disappoint her but this going to be another of her tantrum. But she always gave in gracefully. So cute! Therefore finally managed to get her to come inside the house.

I packed half the clothes already last night and after sahur this morning. Trying to make sure i don't leave anything. Still more to do..!!!