Friday, November 2, 2007

Month of celebration














Hari Raya month is almost over. I enjoyed the Raya with Family and kids. Took about 10 days off work that includes the weekend. I feel this is a great break where my kids can spend time with me all the time. I just needed the break too.

Fatini was very picky on her dresses so she got to choose what to wear. she likes the orange colour baju kurung and wanted to wear that in the first raya morning even though I already planned for my whole family to wear red. But we managed to get her to wear the red one later.

My mum was happy with the family gathered together at her home.

To come back to work was a drag but we had celebration at the office to , a dual Raya and Deepavali celebration with special theme at the office. And our floor won the decor competition as well. The last photo shows the show at the office.