Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ramadhan almost over

Fasting month is almost over. I missed lots of days fasting due to my miscarriage. It's kind of sad everytime the Ramadan month is almost over, yet the joy is mounting over expecting the Eid celebration, family gathering, the visiting to ralatives houses, receiving people at the house and so on.
My family and I will travel back to Melaka to visit and stay at my mum for a few days before we travel North to Kedah to visit my in-laws.
Fatini and Emir have done their Raya shopping, with lots and lots of new , very nice clothings for them. The dad has been lavishing on the kids especially Fatini. Fatini will start to enjoy the celebration this year while Emir may be too young to fully understand the celebration.
This will be also time for me to spend the whole long week with my children which i look forward to very much. Most time of the year i am always working.
I have bought cookies, cakes and serunding. I have also bought 4 pairs of baju kurung, decided to spend on the attire since i have not bought any baju kurung for the whole year.