Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday morning

This morning was really a tiring one for me. I woke up late to start with and jumped out of the bed. I couldn't sleep last night, last I checked on the time it was almost 4 am before I fell asleep.

Anyway this morning, I tried my best, speediest efforts to tidy up the mess and prepared the children's bags. Then my husband told me, my car couldn't start. That's it, I was going to be very late.

The car had been temperamental lately. Sometimes it refused to start. Anyway, this morning when my husband tried again, the car started. However, I was hesitant to drive the car, fearing it might break down somewhere on the highway. Me, children and a broken down car, no way...!!!

After discussion, I reluctantly agreed to drive hubby's car and for him to take my car to the workshop. I am not used to driving his car and I am always nervous to drive his car. If I or anybody get the car scratched or dirtied, I would be hearing no ends to his complaints.

Anyway, after getting myself comfortable in the driver seat, I drove his car very carefully and thank God, there was no traffic jam whatsoever on the road. I safely delivered the children at school and arrived at work. I hope the traffic won't be too packed on the road later today when it is time to go home.

I recently have been thinking the time I took to get to work and back. It was too time consuming, too stressful and the bad traffic jam is taking a toll on my body. I am really seriously thinking about quiting my job in the city centre and find another one outside the city.