Thursday, January 28, 2010

Today I went to the Toys’rus to find a toy. A toy bus actually. Since my kids have been fighting over the one toy bus at home. The one we have at home has been there for years. There’s never been any interest shown before. All of a sudden, recently, both of them think the bus is very interesting. They’ve been fighting over that one bus since a few days ago. Fatini brought it into the car this morning. Emir saw it and wanted it and had been asking for it from the sister, who said No! of course and this made him wanted it more. The fight continued in the car this morning. Which made me promise them that I will get another one today.

But I didn’t find exactly the same one. So I bought another smaller boring version, hopefully they will accept it. And another very small aeroplane, a cheap one too. So that at least each one will have a new toy today. And give me some peace of mind tonight. I didn’t want to spend too much on toys since they just got their daddy to buy some expensive ones last weekend.

We all woke up early this morning. The kids watched TV before gotten ready. I don’t know what to do but I noticed that my kids especially Emir are so into watching TV. I control which channel to watch though. There will be some day when I will lay down rules for TV time.

Tomorrow is another day working before the long weekend. I’m so looking forward to it. I got some activites line up for the children on Saturday morning.