Tuesday, August 7, 2007

School begins soon for Fatini ....

Fatini is already 3 years now and she's so smart already. She can talk well in Malay and English, can write on the books and colour, sing and dance. So after much thinking I registered her with the kindergarten school in the city. It's a private one and quite expensive too which i paid-up during the registration yesterday. There's also a primary school and a secondary school in the same big school compound. I feel so excited for her. She's starting the 1st term this September 4. I hope everything will go allright with her.
I already asked her whether she likes to go to a new school and she said yes she wants to go the new school.
I am preparing myself mentally. I need to reschedule my morning wakeup time to be 30 minute earlier. There goes my extra time sleep. My morning routine will include preparing Fatini for school which I hope will not be too early for her. And i need to plan for the morning journey as well so that I can reach the school on time every morning. My morning task will be to send Fatini first to school, then route and send Emir to the nursery and then be at work hopefully still on time. Well, I'll do this. I'll do it for my babies.