Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Grandma come visiting

This week my in-laws are at my house. My hubby asked that my kids stay home so that grandma/grandpa don't feel too bored staying at my house. But... my kids are too little to entertain... i thought, and don't think grandma can chase around after Emir. Anyway I decided the kids can stay home Monday and Tuesday. Asked my helper to help with the kids and that means no house-work for her during the day. Anyway, that's the first time i left the kids with the helper and i was so worried that she may be careless and the children are so active and i know it's not easy to look after them. Hope that she will manage. I worry the night before and could hardly slept.
Whatever it is, my kids seem ok staying at home and they are also quite happy with their grandies come visiting. and their smiles when i arrive home just melted my heart. Today I bought them little toys.