Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fatini is six years old. I found it difficult to believe that she’s a big girl now, growing right in front of my eyes. She has developed characters of her own. I am happy that she has lots of positive qualities and I can feel but humungous pride for her.

I had arranged for a birthday party at home last Sunday. Since I like to start party in the morning, we started early at 10 am when guests began to arrive. I hope the kids have had good times. Having a party at home required a lot of hectic planning and I still managed to forget a few things like the cake knife, a thing here and a thing there. I got lots of help from my sis in law Intan, and my sisters Liza and dak Angah who came all the way from Melaka. Without them, I don't think I could cope by myself. So my gratitude to them. All in all, I think it went well, I was happy and greatly relieved. Fatini’s cousins and friends all came to make her party special. I hope Fatini will remember this event in her life.

Some pictures for show.