Tuesday, October 27, 2009

To you!

The other day one very back dated racist human being said to me in his effort to initiate racial bashing, “Easy for you, your children will get paid by the government for her schooling because you are Malay” He said that because I was chatting about children with the mother of my kids’ friend who happened to be a foreigner.

He tipped me off. Let me steam off...

"Let me tell you b******, Firstly, between me, and my family circle, we paid huge amount of tax, an amount I’m sure is well above what you paid your whole lifetime if you ever pay a cent!

Secondly, my children are born with sufficient wealth, inheritance and abundance of good luck and blessing from God. So far their upbringing which is possibly higher than your monthly salary are being paid by ourselves. And even should we were under the communist government in the future, or whatever government, they will be doing well for themselves! Because that’s what I strived them to be. They are not going to fail because of a government.

Thirdly, I guess you want the government to give you money, for free…

Stop blaming others for your weakness and failure."