Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Health is something that we took for granted until finally it fails us. Health is what we delay until such time it becomes an emergency. I wish I was as healthy as I used to be. I wish I don't have anything to complain about.

But reality has to set in. I have back ache that bothers me on and off. I have shoulder pain in the joint that need physiotherapy. I feel tired and exhausted on certain days.

Maybe it's the food, maybe it's my lifestyle. Maybe it's the thing in the air that I breathe in. Maybe it's the day to day pressure that reaps my energy away.

I decided that I should be healthy and happy. Not to waste my life and time on trivials and irritations. To enjoy life and to laugh.  To think positively on everything.

Since it's the new year, what would be a better time than now to rejuvenate my spirits! I have years to live on, insyaallah.