Monday, January 17, 2011

Kids and new school

This year my daughter started her primary school. She had been so excited about this transition to a bigger school. The first week was filled with excitement for her. She adapted very well. The first day I hang out at the school for the whole day. Funny to see so many parents hanging around like me. Lots of them filled the whole window panes until the security send them away. The second day I stayed there for half day. The third day I only came during lunch to see her. The following days I never showed my face again, hahaha.
I don't know who's more thrilled, between me or Fatini. I was so proud of her. She got independent speedily and already making friends.
My son is on the next level of kindergarten. He was excited too but somehow his excitement was always clouded by Fatini's. Everytime he started to tell me about his day, Fatini will tell her side in a more excited voice. I think he felt jealous a bit and Fatini was not helping at all with her cutting in on his conversation.
Just you wait, Emir, just another year and you'll be in Primary school.