Thursday, September 17, 2009

The ending and the new beginning

So the raya is coming…. I have been so busy both at work and at home throughout Ramadhan, I didn’t have time to make any entry on this blog. Time was hardly there and there was so much to do. Nevertheless I had great time spending time with my family in this month. It was heavenly to have dinner with my husband every single day, that is 26 days so far in a row, this does not happen during other months! And my kids have been splendid. We went out two times for breaking fast, we skipped all buffet places which was unwarrantedly so expensive and wasteful and went for ala carte places instead and pay only for what we need to eat. Other than that, it’s simple home cooking plus some bazaar food, if any.

It was so fun to shop for Fatini and Emir’s beautiful Raya clothing and shoes and we didn’t count that we bought a bit too many. And the cost, we rather not think about it… Yesterday I went to buy some more stuff for home and Fatini hair accessories since she’s so much into hair nowadays, she wants buns, she wants pony tail, clip here, clip there… hahaha she’s a fussy lass, my little girl!

I called my mom and we talked about who’s coming back and when and what we are going to prepare for hariraya. My mom has already kacau dodol, yummy…, my favourite exactly.

My sister already texted me, when are we going coming back to hometown... soon my dear...

I can already feel the ambiance…that subtle familiar feeling of anticipation when hariraya is coming, that little excitement, the coming holiday…. We are going back to my home town first and then my husband’s hometown and there will be lots of visit we’ll be making.

Most of all, I’m going to love spending time with my family and relatives and watching the kids having fun together.

Fatini didn't puasa....at the end of shopping spree.. she's so tired already.

This is daddy's little girl.

T

Once a while picture taken by the daddy

she likes to pose

Always make funny faces for me.

He stand in front of the sister to block her from the camera, typical Emir...